Teams Plugin for Graylog
A Graylog event notification plugin for sending Microsoft Teams MessageCard post.
Required Graylog version: 3.1.3 and later
* In case your Graylog version is 3.1.0 - 3.1.2, please use
* In case your Graylog version is lower than 3.1.0, you can still use
Download the plugin
and place the
.jar file in your Graylog plugin directory. The plugin directory
plugins/ folder relative from your
graylog-server directory by default
and can be configured in your
1. Publish Teams incoming webhook
graylog-server and you are done.
First of all, you need to publish your Teams incoming webhook. See Microsoft docs
to know detail and how to publish your Teams incoming webhook.
2. Create Graylog notification
Create Graylog notification and choose
3. Configure Microsoft Teams Notification
Microsoft Teams Notification as Notification type.
Input your Teams incoming webhook published at #1 and fill out other configurations. Here is a screenshot of configuration example.
4. Create Graylog Event Definitions
Create Graylog Event definition and set Microsoft Teams Notification you created at #3 as its Notification.
5. Receive notification
You will receive notification message like below.
Getting development started
- Fork the repository (https://github.com/hidapple/graylog-plugin-teams/fork)
- Create your feature branch
- Commit your changes
- Rebase your local changes against the master branch
- Make sure your code can be packaged by
mvn without any errors
- Create a new Pull Request
This project is using Maven 3 and requires Java 8 or higher.
- Clone this repository.
mvn package to build a JAR file.
- Optional: Run
mvn jdeb:jdeb and
mvn rpm:rpm to create a DEB and RPM package respectively.
- Copy generated JAR file in target directory to your Graylog plugin directory.
- Restart the Graylog.
We are using the maven release plugin:
$ mvn release:prepare
$ mvn release:perform
This sets the version numbers, creates a tag and pushes to GitHub. Travis CI will build the release artifacts and upload to GitHub automatically.
GNU General Public License 3.0