OpsGenie Graylog Integration Plugin
OpsGenie has a specific alert plugin for Graylog. Using this plugin, Graylog sends stream alerts to OpsGenie, with detailed information. OpsGenie acts as a dispatcher for Graylog alerts, determining the right people to notify based on on-call schedules, using email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iPhone & Android push notifications, and escalating alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
Installing the Plugin
Add API integration in OpsGenie
Configuration on Graylog
- Please create an OpsGenie account if you haven't done already
- Go to Graylog Integration page
- Specify the teams should be notified for Graylog alerts using the "Teams" field. Auto-complete suggestions will be provided as you type.
- Copy the integration API Key by clicking on the copy button or selecting. You'll be using this in the Graylog configuration.
- Click "Save Integration".
Building the Plugin
- In Graylog, Go to Streams page and click "Manage alerts" on the stream you want to configure alerts.
- Under Callbacks, select OpsGenie alarm callback and click "Add callback".
- Paste the API key you copied into "OpsGenie API Key" field. You can optionally specify Teams and Tags here also.
- Click Save.
This project is using Maven 3 and requires Java 7 or higher. The plugin will require Graylog 1.0.0 or higher.
- Clone this repository.
mvn package to build a JAR file.
- Optional: Run
mvn jdeb:jdeb and
mvn rpm:rpm to create a DEB and RPM package respectively.
- Copy generated JAR file in target directory to your Graylog plugin directory.
- Restart the Graylog.